Sunday, November 7, 2010

Beijing, China - The Five Cool Things I like to visit

Beijing, the capital of China is one of my favorite places to visit, is a modern city, the West has improved considerably through its recently hosted the 2008 Olympic Games. As I like to visit this city do not want here is based on time, is simply too big and expensive for my taste.

I like to visit the things that China is hard to find with some other sites. The main point that I seek, ifThe return is the wide range of books from a number of libraries in the city. As a base in China, a good supply of reading material in English is a product that I find often in short supply.

Beijing's tourist attractions for tourists are too many to list here, but this is one of the five main attractions of the places that I personally appreciated the visit.

Forbidden City

The masses everywhere outside the former palace of Emperor of China 's pastDynasties through the large arch beneath a huge portrait of Mao. As you cross the bridge to this arc feels compelled to thousands of other visitors stood and marveled at the greatness of this picture to join. Once the bow is still a couple of minutes walk through a large room for the cash registers. You must pass the guides offer their services to numerous requests to support your line before joining the input of your purchaseTicket. As soon as the next arc, we pass on your first look at the many buildings in this vast complex is to come. There are many museums in the Forbidden City and have been here on two separate occasions and have not yet seen it all.

I found it around can be very tiring in the heat of summer and 3 or 4 hours is enough for me. If you are from the south (main entrance) starting point, before the Tiananmen Square is deserted, I hasten to walk through, even ifSometimes it can be very busy. Around this famous square, museums, and in the middle of the square is the mausoleum of Mao. I lined up with thousands of others to get a quick look at him as his funeral. No, camera bags or food and drink must be taken inside. This ruling is strictly enforced. It took about an hour to wait to see former rulers and is everywhere in a few seconds. This is a free attraction, so perhaps this is another reason why it is sopopular. An ironic thing I felt was here the strict application of the control of the camera and once again come from the inside out, phones and a photo taken without a second glance.

Silk Street Market, a few stops on the rail line east of Tiananmen Square is the impressive Silk Street Market. Inside this building are literally hundreds of livestock in hopes of convincing them to part with your money. You can do almost everything here and most of the sales staff talk a lotFluency in English, to help you in your sale. I can only imagine, to take what you can afford it or the seller and the women are doing their best to get you out the contents of your wallet for this article, you never knew you wanted to party. I like to go around here and watch the frenetic action of this place.

Beihai Park is close to the north of the Forbidden City, the vast expanse of the lake and gardens known Beihai Park. Many residents and visitors enjoy the peace andRest here, away from the hustle and bustle of city workers. A central island reached by a causeway across the lake is home to one of the many monasteries in Beijing and to find the top of the hill is an impressive sight throughout the park.

So far, visit these places that they enjoyed in Beijing in no particular order, but I have a favorite, and the Great Wall of China. I have this very impressive building visited twice nowand in two separate locations, both close to Beijing (about an hour outside the city) were. The second time I went I went there by bus. It 'was a direct journey, and I could stay as long as I wanted until I was back in the queue for the last bus. I walked along the wall in one direction as far as I could. At the time of the wall is so steep, you are almost up the steps with his hands and feet. Other sections, it is only a gentle slope. Everywhere wasfull of tourists. The first time I visited the wall with an organized tour, it cost much more than the bus and before getting on the wall Those on this trip we had to go from a string of jade and porcelain factories. We have a meal at lunch, which was very impressive, but only had about an hour to get on the same wall. I highly recommend going by bus, is a bit 'harder to find the bus terminal, but most hotels and youth hostels in Beijingmedia with information on the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment